Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save time and work by serving up all the tastes of a family favorite rolled into one easy pie. Our Impossible Cheeseburger Pie tastes yummy as can be, and bakes up all at once. How fun is that?!!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a (9-inch) glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in ketchup, relish, and salt. Spread evenly into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with wire whisk until blended. Pour over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 368
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 137mg 46 %
- Sodium 763mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.