Italian Beef Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe is an old-world Italian favorite that we can't get enough of! Once you taste our Italian Beef Rollups, you'll see why this is one of our favorites. Don't be intimidated by the phrase "rollups"; this dish is super easy to make, even though it looks and tastes like it came out of a restaurant in the heart of the Naples, Italy. Let's eat!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 pound Genoa or other salami, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 thin top sirloin steaks, cut in half (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, salami, eggs, and pepper; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over the top of each steak; roll up jelly-roll style and secure each with a toothpick.
- In a soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat and brown beef rolls 6 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Reduce heat to low and add spaghetti sauce; cover and simmer 35 to 40 minutes, or until beef is tender. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Check This Out!
- For more great Italian dinners, try our Tuscan One Pot or our Sunday Night Manicotti!
- We love beef! Try our Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash.
- We've got more rolled-up recipes you're gonna love! Make our Lasagna Rollups or our Strawberry Cheesecake Breakfast Rollups for breakfast!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 788
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 45g 68 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 55g 110 %
- Cholesterol 242mg 81 %
- Sodium 2,516mg 105 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.