Jalapeno Cheese Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to add some kick to your burgers 'cause the jalapenos are already in the cheese!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese with Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
- If you prefer, you can use 1/2 cup Swiss or Cheddar cheese for a creamy cheeseburger without the jalapeno bite.
- You may also opt to garnish your burger with fresh or pickled jalapeno slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".