Mushroom and Swiss Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sink your teeth into our grilled Mushroom and Swiss Burgers and get ready for some flavorful excitement. You'll simply love our thick, juicy beef burgers topped with melty Swiss cheese and a heaping helping of freshly sauteed mushrooms.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 hamburger rolls
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; saute mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
- Place burger on roll, top with sauteed mushrooms, and serve immediately.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.