We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
An easy, tasty steak recipe that whips up in 20 minutes? Here you go! This Mustard Steak is made with spicy brown mustard, white wine, and lots of butter for that rich taste you know and love!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds flank steak, 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Using a sharp knife, score the beef, cutting a criss-cross pattern on both sides of the steak about 1/8-inch deep. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over each side of the steak.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook the steak for 12 to 15 minutes or until desired doneness, turning halfway through the cooking. Stir in the wine, brown sugar, salt, and the remaining mustard.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly, turning the steak once during cooking.
- Thinly slice the steak across the grain and serve topped with the sauce.