No Fuss Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can you guess some of the reasons we love this recipe so much? We love it not only because it's delicious, but also because it's no stress and no fuss! This No Fuss Salisbury Steak is easy and delicious- our kind of recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine beef, chopped onion, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper; stir well. Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook patties 5 minutes on each side. Remove patties from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Set patties aside.
- Over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and sliced onion in drippings 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring constantly. Add broth and Worcestershire sauce to skillet. Return patties to skillet; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Remove patties from skillet with a slotted spoon; place on a platter and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; stir well. Add to broth mixture and bring to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly. Spoon over patties and serve.
Check This Out!
- We don't know about you, but Salisbury Steak makes us crave other diner favorites! Make our Reuben Melts, our Old-Fashioned Patty Melts, or our Banana Cream Pie!
- Plus, if you're looking for a perfect side dish for this salisbury steak recipe, try these Award Winning Mashed Potatoes or our Steakhouse Creamed Spinach.
- For more amazing ground beef recipes, make our Hawaiian Meatballs, our Bacon-Barbecue Joe, or our Taco Beef Pot Pie!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 310
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 34 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 881mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!