Oven-Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a tasty twist on crowd-pleasing cheeseburgers, you've got to try this recipe for Oven-Baked Cheeseburger Sliders. These mini-sized burgers bake up all together in one casserole dish, so you know it's easy. Plus, they're loaded with everyone's favorite fixins and a secret buttery topping that takes them over the top!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard, divided
- 12 square dinner rolls
- 1 cup bread and butter pickles, drained
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned; drain excess liquid. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, ketchup, and 2 tablespoons mustard; mix well and heat 2 minutes.
- Place bottom half of buns in baking dish. Top with beef mixture, pickle chips, and cheese. Place top half of buns over cheese.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, sesame seeds, and remaining 1 tablespoon mustard. Heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until sauce is smooth, stirring occasionally. Pour sauce over buns, then cover with foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Serve these sliders up alongside a plate of homemade fries!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 771
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 48g 73 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 113 %
- Trans Fat 1.7g 0 %
- Protein 45g 90 %
- Cholesterol 165mg 55 %
- Sodium 1,231mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %