We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Light up the grill, toss on the steaks, and before they eat, make sure you have 'em say "Cheese!"
What You'll Need
- 2 cups creamy Parmesan dressing
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 rib, strip, or round steaks (10 ounces each)
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients, except the steaks, in a small bowl.
- Place the steaks in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the mixture over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the steaks for about 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
With all the dressings on the market today, you can certainly use a variation of regular Parmesan dressing, like one with ground peppercorns or herbs.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!