Potluck Spaghetti & Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can never go wrong by bringing a classic to a potluck, and spaghetti and meatballs is a classic that everyone loves. Our recipe for Potluck Spaghetti & Meatballs is extra-special 'cause it's loaded with homemade meatballs!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (26-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the sauce and spaghetti. Mix well then form into 15 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large pot over medium-high heat and cook until brown on all sides, turning occasionally; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Serve cooked spaghetti with meatballs and sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,071
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 1.6g 0 %
- Protein 57g 114 %
- Cholesterol 168mg 56 %
- Sodium 2,990mg 125 %
- Total Carbohydrates 129g 43 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!