Snappy Dijon Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This broiled steak is truly a "snap", and the blend of the Dijon mustard and tarragon gives it such a zesty flavor! I'm sure you'll be making this again and again for your gang.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef top round or top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the steaks on a broiler pan or rimmed cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread the mixture over the steaks, coating well.
- Broil for 16 to 19 minutes for medium-rare, or to desired doneness beyond that, turning halfway through the cooking.