Summer Broiled Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving tasty, juicy red meat, try out this Summer Broiled Steak. The ingredients cook up quickly and blend together for a deliciously flavorful meal.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak about 1/2-inch thick
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients except steak in a small bowl. Stir well to blend.
- Prick both sides of the steak with a fork. Place steak in a shallow baking dish. Brush sauce generously over both sides of the steak.
- Grill it for 8 to 10 minutes then turn it and brush on remaining sauce and cook for 8 to 10 more minutes, to desired doneness.
- Serve immediately your favorite way -- sliced, rolled, sandwiched or pocketed!
Porterhouse, rib steak or top round will also work well. You can leave out the salt or add some hot pepper sauce if you prefer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!