We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's summertime so get those grills hot and ready for this easy steak recipe. Our Summer Steak recipe gives the adventurous eaters a little something different, while keeping the more conservative ones satisfied. Forget those boring seasoning medleys, 'cause with this recipe, you're in control!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (12-ounce) strip steaks (1-inch thick)
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except steaks and cooking spray. Spray steaks on both sides with cooking spray, then coat steaks completely with seasoning mixture.
- Grill 12 to 14 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness, turning halfway through cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.