Summertime Steak Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In our Summertime Steak Salad, warm slices of tenderloin steak bathed in tangy French dressing contrast with the cool, crisp greens. It sure makes a winning light dinner salad!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sweet 'n' spicy French dressing, divided
- 1/2 pound beef tenderloin filet
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10-ounce) package Italian salad blend
- 1 cup canned sliced hearts of palm
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled beets, drained
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
What to Do
- Spread 2 teaspoons dressing over both sides of the steak.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak and saute for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or to desired doneness.
- In a large bowl, toss salad mix, hearts of palm, and the remaining dressing. Continue with Step 4, or place individual servings of salad on dinner plates then continue.
- Slice tenderloin into thin strips and place over salad. Add sliced beets, sprinkle with scallions, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.