We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken this European classic south of the border and we know you're going to love it. In no time at all, you'll have a fiesta in your mouth with our Tex-Mex Goulash!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a soup pot over medium heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Add macaroni to meat mixture, stirring to combine. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheese.
- Looking for more goulash recipes? Check out our collection, 10 Easy Goulash Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 342
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 617mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 23 %
- Sugars 8.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.