Thai Beef Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thai food has become mainstream in the U.S., and our easy Thai Beef Grill will surely be a favorite at your next barbecue. Simply brush beef top sirloin steak with a seasoned teriyaki and peanut butter combo, and grill it to perfection.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-1/4-pound) boneless (1-inch) beef top sirloin steak
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush steaks and onion slices with 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Grill 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, the peanut butter, water, and crushed red pepper until smooth.
- Thinly slice steak and serve with onion slices and peanut sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!