We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tangy Thai Chili sauce, crunchy kettle chips, and scallions give plain hamburger patties an exciting Asian flair. We like to top off our Thai Burgers with a creamy easy cilantro mayonnaise for extra pizzazz.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup crushed kettle potato chips
- 3/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion (green onion)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 hamburger buns
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime juice; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except hamburger buns; mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling. Toast hamburger buns and serve patties on buns, topped with cilantro mayonnaise.
For more information about the 2011 "Sutter Home Build A Better Burger Contest," please visit www.buildabetterburger.com
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!