Two Boys Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Angela, in Texas, has two boys with big appetites for casseroles, so she came up with this recipe for Two Boys Casserole. It combines all of their favorites into one meaty and hearty dish. We bet everyone at the table will be pleased to find the creamy, beefy goodness underneath that layer of crispy potato tots!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen potato tots, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion, salt, and pepper until meat is browned. Add peas and stir. Add soup, milk, sour cream, and 1 cup of cheese; stir to combine.
- Place half the potato tots in baking dish, top with meat mixture, then remaining potato tops. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until the potato tots are cooked through and golden.
- If you love this casserole, you should try this delicious one!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 835
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 52g 80 %
- Saturated Fat 21g 103 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 45g 89 %
- Cholesterol 147mg 49 %
- Sodium 1,239mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g 27 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!