Weeknight Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cravin' some extra comfort after a long day? Our recipe for Weeknight Salisbury Steak will hit the spot! It's a comfort-food favorite that's melt-in-your-mouth tender and seasoned to perfection. Just try to resist licking your plate clean!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (12-ounce) jars beef gravy
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, onion, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 oval patties and place in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine mushrooms and gravy, then pour over patties.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Did You Know?
- Did You Know? Salisbury steak was one of the first main dishes to become a TV dinner favorite in the early 1950's. It's still as popular today, and tastes even better when it's homemade!
- To us, mashed potatoes are a must with Salisbury Steak! We're sure you're gang will love our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
- And to add a little green to your plate, how about pairing with our Green Beans with Garlic Herb Butter?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 406
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 1.6g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 162mg 54 %
- Sodium 436mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.2g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.