World's Easiest Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a reason why we call this one the world's easiest. This beef stew recipe uses your oven to bake up in no time at all. What could be easier than the World's Easiest Beef Stew?!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or 2-quart roaster with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, potatoes, carrots, and onion. In another bowl, combine beef broth, tapioca, thyme, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pour broth mixture over beef mixture; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish and cover.
- Bake 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until beef is very tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 348
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,152mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.