Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, cracker crumbs, onion, 1/2 cup ketchup, the eggs, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form meat mixture into a loaf on baking sheet. Lay bacon over top of meatloaf.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mustard, brown sugar, and remaining 1/4 cup ketchup; mix well. Spread evenly over top of meatloaf. Return to oven and bake 15 more minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing ground beef recipes, check out our Bacon-Barbecue Joe, our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak, or our Taco Beed Pot Pie.
- When you need a dinner recipe loaded with flavor and old-fashioned comfort, make our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole, or our Homestyle Fried Chicken!
- Let's make more meatloaf! Try our Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf, or our Zippy Microwave Meatloaf for something fun.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 632
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 39g 60 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 69 %
- Trans Fat 2.0g 0 %
- Protein 40g 80 %
- Cholesterol 202mg 67 %
- Sodium 1,113mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!