Zesty Salsa Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These kebabs have to marinate overnight but, boy, they're worth the wait. They've got such great spicy flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 10 metal or bamboo skewers
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together salsa, oil, salt, and wine until well mixed; set aside.
- Alternately thread 4 pieces each of beef, green peppers, yellow or red peppers, and onion on each skewer. Lay skewers in a shallow dish and cover completely with salsa mixture. Cover and chill 8 to 10 hours, or overnight, turning skewers occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place kebabs on baking sheet; discard any excess marinade.
- Broil 18 to 20 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, turning skewers halfway through the cooking.
Serve our Zesty Salsa Kebabs over hot cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!