The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Lean & Green Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We can’t think of a better way to start out 2021 than with our simply sensational smoothie that is jam-packed with lots of freezer-aisle shortcuts, so it’s super simple to make. And whether you’re a dairy-milk lover or you lean towards the new trendy milk alternatives, this super sipper is perfect either way. So do yourself a favor, print out this recipe, and before you know it, you’ll be feelin’ lean and mean.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk (see Tip)
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
What to Do
To make these tasty smoothies, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Have you recently seen all the options there are in the milk section of the dairy cooler lately? Of course there are all the traditional milk options, plus we can find ones that are lactose-free, ones enriched with protein, and so on. On top of that, there is a huge variety of “milks” made from everything from nuts and soy, to coconut and oats, like we used in this recipe. So feel free to experiment and see what your favorite is.
- For more smoothie goodness, make our Blueberry and Green Tea Smoothie, or our Mixed Fruit Smoothies!
- Want more amazing recipes? Go to Easy Home Meals!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the richest, creamiest, and most amazing flan you'll ever taste! No, really. Our flan is the kind that dreams are made of, which is why we call it our Dreamy Flan. This custardy dessert is a Latin favorite and a real must-try!