All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing beats the taste of the fresh ingredients that go into our homemade version of garlic bread in foil. Thanks to the crumple and toss foil, cleanup is easy, making All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread a double delight.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and parsley; mix well. Spread over cut sides of Italian bread then sprinkle with cheese. Place bread halves back together and wrap loaf tightly in aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and bread is crusty. Remove foil, slice, and serve.
- This can also be made as individual servings of garlic bread; just slice the bread, spread garlic mixture on each slice, wrap all the slices together in foil, and bake.
- We like to make this garlic bread in foil whenever we're making pasta for dinner. For some tasty ideas, check out our collection of No-Fail Italian Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!