- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These heavenly looking Angel Biscuits will add a festive touch to your dinner spread. They also make super gifts, so be sure to bake a double batch and share the tasty goodness!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a bowl, combine biscuit baking mix and milk, stirring until a dough forms.
- Lightly flour a work surface and knead dough until smooth. With a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a lightly floured angel-shaped cookie cutter, cut out dough and place cut-outs 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and Parmesan cheese; mix well then brush over angel shapes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light golden. Serve immediately, or remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If you don’t want to make all the biscuits at once, this dough will keep in the refrigerator for several days. When ready to use, roll it out, cut it, and let it sit 15 minutes before baking as directed.
- These tasty and adorable biscuits will look great in your holiday bread basket, along with some Candy Cane Bread Sticks.
Read NextLast-Minute Herb Rolls