Bacon Pinwheel Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Just wait until you taste the magic that scallions and bacon add to store-bought crescent rolls! These tasty pinwheels are the perfect way to start your next meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and pinch together seams. Evenly sprinkle with bacon bits and scallions.
- Roll up jelly-roll style and cut into 1-inch thick slices. Place cut side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this simple roll recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 14 Easy Biscuit Recipes and Homemade Roll Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!