The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Banana Streusel Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 loaf
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
This banana bread recipe is as easy as it gets. By starting off with a mix we cut out a lot of work, while topping this bread with a homemade streusel gives it a delicious, from-scratch taste. Our Banana Streusel Loaf is simply amazing!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (7-ounce) package banana bread mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar; mix until crumbly. Set aside.
- Prepare banana bread mix according to package instructions. Pour batter into loaf pan. Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.