Best Biscuits with Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Wait'll you see how a secret ingredient takes these shortcut biscuits from ordinary to extra-fluffy and delicious! Add a sausage patty and you've got a complete breakfast.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soft drink
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 12 sausage patties
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Stir together first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until mixture forms a dough. (Dough will be wet.) Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 3 or 4 times.
- Divide dough into 12 portions; flatten each portion slightly with hands, and arrange in lightly greased 9-inch round cakepan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden. Split biscuits.
- Cook sausage patties according to package directions. Drain on paper towels. Place each patty between 2 biscuit halves, and serve immediately.
Refrigerate leftover biscuits with sausage overnight. To reheat, bake aluminum foil-wrapped sausage biscuits at 350 degrees F, 5 to 10 minutes or until heated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!