Buttery Italian Breadsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Italy may be far away in mileage but the taste will be right in your kitchen with these Buttery Italian Breadsticks. Make them and find out for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti sauce (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each breadstick in half crosswise; place on a large baking sheet. Brush generously with butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes; sprinkle with cheese, and bake 3 to 5 additional minutes or until cheese melts and breadsticks are golden. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that