Cheesy Beer Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Cheesy Beer Bread is a simple beer bread that is studded with cheese. It's just as good with a steamin' bowl of chili as it is slathered with butter.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Gradually add beer, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in cheese. Spoon batter into cake pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, then brush with half the butter. Bake 10 to 15 more minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Brush with remaining butter. Let cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; serve warm or let cool on a wire rack. Slice with a serrated knife.
This is great by itself but just trying serving it next to a bowl of steamin' chili, like our Cafeteria-Style Chili!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 272
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 688mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.