Chocolate Nut Cinnamon Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 rolls
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Oh boy! If you thought cinnamon buns couldn't get any better, then you're in for a treat! Our Chocolate Nut Cinnamon Buns have all the same ooey-gooey you love, but with extra sweet and nutty mix-ins!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
What To Do:
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips, walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips mixture. Roll up dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion. Slice into 12 rolls and place in prepared baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size, 60 to 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake rolls 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Invert rolls onto a platter and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.