Chocolate Toffee Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 loaf
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
This isn't your ordinary banana bread! We added chocolate toffee bits to this one to add a bit of crunch and just a hint of chocolate flavor. Our Chocolate Toffee Banana Bread is a great change-of-pace recipe that's sure to be a welcome treat. Give it a try the next time you've got ripe bananas on hand.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium bananas)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate toffee bits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except toffee bits and beat with electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Stir in toffee bits, then pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen, and remove loaf from pan. Cool before slicing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.