We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way to dress up butter that offers you a no-cook option for adding pizzazz to grilled and roasted fish or chicken. Of course, this easy Cinnamon Butter spread is great on breads and pastries, too!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until whipped. Beat in sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. Soften a bit just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!