Cinnamon Raisin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
There's nothing quite like a thick slice of Cinnamon Raisin Bread. This easy bread recipe has a great brown sugar and cinnamon flavor that's made even better thanks to sweet raisins. It's a recipe that you'll enjoy any time of the day!
What You'll Need
- 12 frozen dinner roll dough pieces, thawed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, toss dough pieces with egg. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Place dough pieces on cutting board and cut into smaller pieces. Place back in bowl and stir in raisins until combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise to top of pan, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove plastic from pan, and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bread is golden. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes then remove from pan, slice, and serve warm as is or toasted with butter.
If you grew up eating homemade cinnamon raisin toast, do not pass on this recipe. It's the best, especially after it's slightly cooled, thickly sliced, buttered and toasted in a skillet or on a griddle.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.