Corn Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll love digging into this hearty Corn Bread Pudding almost as much as you'll love how easy it is to make! This corn bread pudding recipe makes a great side dish for any of your favorite weeknight dinners. The sweet, simple taste will please the whole gang and keep their bellies full. What's not to love about simple cornbread recipes as easy as this one?
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups self-rising cornmeal
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended, then pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm in center.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 512
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"