Cranberry Sweet Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen rolls
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 roll
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Cranberries, sugar, and orange, oh my! These Cranberry Sweet Rolls are love at first bite so get ready for these babies because they're heaven on a plate! Plus, we use the easy shortcut of refrigerated dough to make this recipe extra easy! When you're looking for something sweet to make this holiday season, you'll be glad you made these!
What You'll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto cutting board. Spread marmalade over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle cranberries over marmalade, pressing gently into dough. Beginning with a long side, roll up dough jellyroll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll). Cut roll into 12 (1-inch) slices. Place slices cut sides up in muffin tin cups.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove rolls from muffin cups, and place on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls and serve.
Check This Out!
- Cranberry desserts are gonna be popular this season! Try our Cranberry Bliss Bread or our Cranberry Swirl Bread.
- For more delicious ways with cranberries, try one of our Fresh Cranberry Recipes!
- Plus, try our Lemon Pinwheel Rolls, our Food Court Cinnamon Rolls, and our Apple Cinnamon Rolls for more perfect dessert recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!