Easy Caramel Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about ooey-gooey and yum-my! These Easy Caramel Rolls are such a sweet delight; it's a good thing that this recipe makes 2 dozen, 'cause you're going to want to share the goodness with everyone!
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Open crescent roll dough; do not unroll. Slice each roll into 8 (3/4-inch) pieces. Place rolls 1/4-inch apart in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Pour sauce over warm rolls; sprinkle with pecans. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 227
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 280mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.