Easy English Muffin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like munching on something with your morning coffee, then you're going to love this Easy English Muffin recipe. This English muffin recipe comes together in the microwave, in just a few minutes. The hardest part will be deciding what you'll smear on top!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons almond flour plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Coat a 3-inch-wide microwaveable bowl with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons almond flour and the baking powder. Add pumpkin, milk, and egg; mix well. Stir in cinnamon. Pour mixture into prepared bowl.
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes, or until dry in center. Remove from bowl and sprinkle one side with extra almond flour. Let cool.
- Slice muffin in half and toast to desired doneness.
To make this gluten-free, be sure you are using gluten-free baking powder.
You can use your Easy English Muffins as burger buns, too!
To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 200
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 186mg 62 %
- Sodium 327mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!