Easy Italian Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
With just 4 ingredients, you can take plain bread from ordinary to spectacular. Now that's so-o o easy and so-o-o good!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen bread dough loaves, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Divide loaves into 3 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 6-1/2-inch circle, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes. Prick ,several times with a fork. Bake 10 more minutes or until golden. Cool slightly on baking sheet. Cut each round into 4 wedges.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!