Easy Mayo Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 1 dozen rolls
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Remember how grandma would spend hours making bread or homemade biscuits? It's a lot harder today to find the time, which is one of the reasons we came up with these Easy Mayo Rolls! And you won't believe how easy it is. It only has three ingredients, and in less than fifteen minutes, you can have a basket full of moist muffins that even grandma would be proud of.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- It's easy to have fresh rolls in no time with just three ingredients. Most of us keep milk and mayonnaise on hand, but you've gotta be sure to have self-rising flour on hand, too, so you can make these anytime.
- If you're whipping these up during those colder days, use them to sop up all the goodness in our Chunky Vegetable and Beef Chili and it pairs perfectly with this Authentic Manhatten Clam Chowder!
- These are perfect if you want to take them along for a picnic, potluck, or get-together. For more warmer weather favorites, check out our "Pumped Up" Potato Salad or, for something really scrumptious, try our Basic Macaroni Salad! Trust us, it's not as "basic" as you think!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.