Five Star Pumpkin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait till you get a taste of this pumpkin bread! With cream cheese in the batter, you know it's going to be super moist and delicious. Not to brag, but we're confident that once you take a bite, you'll understand why we call it our Five Star Pumpkin Bread. (Coffee shops don't even compare!)
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, cream cheese, and butter until well blended. Add pumpkin and eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Beat until well blended. Pour batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
We get so excited for anything pumpkin around here, and we've got lots of recipes on our website to prove it! Here's a collection of some of our favorites to get you started -- all made with canned pumpkin!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!