Five Star Pumpkin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait till you get a taste of this pumpkin bread! With cream cheese in the batter, you know it's going to be super moist and delicious. Not to brag, but we're confident that once you take a bite, you'll understand why we call it our Five Star Pumpkin Bread. (Coffee shops don't even compare!)
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, cream cheese, and butter until well blended. Add pumpkin and eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Beat until well blended. Pour batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
We get so excited for anything pumpkin around here, and we've got lots of recipes on our website to prove it! Here's a collection of some of our favorites to get you started -- all made with canned pumpkin!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.