Food Court Cinnamon Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 rolls
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Those ooey gooey cinnamon buns that everyone gravitates to at mall food courts everywhere, can now easily bake up in your oven in no time. Our Test Kitchen's foolproof recipe for Food Court Cinnamon Buns is irresistible.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread dough with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar mixture. Roll up dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion. Cut into 12 rolls and place in prepared baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size, 60 to 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake rolls 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Invert warm rolls onto a platter and spread with icing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 318
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 296mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!