Fruity Pancake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your pancakes on the go with our recipe for Fruity Pancake Muffins. This muffin tin breakfast recipe is just what you need for those days when you're rushing out the door! It has the sweet, golden flavors of pancakes with your favorite pancake toppings mixed right in. Talk about an easy on-the-go breakfast! Try this fast breakfast recipe on your next busy morning and you'll be amazed at how stress-free your mornings can be.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or peeled and chopped apple
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk, club soda, and oil; mix well. Pour evenly into muffin cups and sprinkle with fruit.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and brush tops with syrup. Serve warm.
- If you’re craving that old-fashioned breakfast combo, you can substitute 4 chopped heat-and-serve beef sausages for the fruit in here.
- If you're looking for more traditional pancake recipes, why not try our Baked Apple Pancake, Blueberry Dutch Pancake, or Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes?!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 1,472
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 44g 88 %
- Cholesterol 392mg 131 %
- Sodium 2,732mg 114 %
- Total Carbohydrates 252g 84 %
- Dietary Fiber 16g 62 %
- Sugars 81g 0 %