Grilled Pita Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're having a get-together or just looking for a different type of bread to serve with appetizers or dinner, there's nothing easier or more satisfying than grilled Mediterranean pita bread.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Six 6- to 8-inch pita breads
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, basil, and cheese; mix well. Brush both sides of the pita breads with the oil mixture and place on the grill.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden. Serve whole, or cut into wedges
Yields 6 pitas.
Serve grilled pita bread...
Wedges as a tasty dipper with your favorite dipping sauces and spreads
Whole, topped with salad greens and grilled chicken or shrimp
Whole, in place of buns for hot dogs and sausages
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).