We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Focaccia is one of those really simple foods that always pleases. Make some smiles today with this easy recipe that starts with store-bought pizza or bread dough.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound store-bought pizza or bread dough (see Option)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10" x 15" rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread the dough to cover the bottom of the baking sheet. Prick the dough several times with a fork or paring knife and brush with the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the dough. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
A 10- to 11-ounce tube of refrigerated pizza crust can also be used. Just unroll, place in the pan, and proceed as above.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).