Hot Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy your favorite mug of hot chocolate in a muffin form with our easy recipe for Hot Chocolate Muffins! These chocolatey muffins are topped with mini marshmallows, so that they don't just look like the "real thing," they taste like it, too! Mmmm...
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine hot cocoa mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla. Fold egg mixture into flour mixture just until mixed. Stir chocolate chips into batter. Evenly divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and top with marshmallow halves, cut side down. Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes, just to soften marshmallows. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- How about some real hot chocolate? Make one of these easy hot chocolate recipes! You'll love our Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate, our Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa, or Nana's Hot Cocoa.
- Want more from your muffin tin? Try our Apple Cider Donut "Holes", our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins, or our Cinnamon Monkey Muffins!
- Looking for a warm-you-up main course? Make our Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole, or our Wintry Chicken Stew.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 383mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!