Mediterranean Biscuit Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bread always tastes better when it's pulled apart instead of sliced. It's so easy and fun to tear off your share of this no-fuss Mediterranean Biscuit Bread.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) large package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits), each cut into sixths
- 1 (10.8-ounce) small package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), each cut into sixths
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place biscuit pieces in a large bowl and add dry dressing mix. Toss until biscuits are evenly coated. Add melted butter and toss again then place in prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden. Let cool 10 minutes then remove from pan. Serve warm or cool.
For a cheesy bread, toss the biscuit pieces with 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella, Cheddar, or other similar cheese after tossing them with the butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!