Mini Cream Cheese Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 rolls
- 14 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These may be mini, but you'll wish they were giant. Guess you'll just have to go back for more helpings because these Mini Cream Cheese Rolls are melt-in-your-mouth good.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 8 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, granulated sugar, and lemon juice; spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each rectangle. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at long end. Gently cut each log into 6 slices. Place rolls, cut side up, in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and milk in a mall bowl; stir in vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Chocolate Glaze: Microwave 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Drizzle chocolate over warm rolls. Orange glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange rind, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.