Mini Cream Cheese Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 rolls
- 14 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These may be mini, but you'll wish they were giant. Guess you'll just have to go back for more helpings because these Mini Cream Cheese Rolls are melt-in-your-mouth good.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 8 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, granulated sugar, and lemon juice; spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each rectangle. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at long end. Gently cut each log into 6 slices. Place rolls, cut side up, in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and milk in a mall bowl; stir in vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Chocolate Glaze: Microwave 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Drizzle chocolate over warm rolls. Orange glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange rind, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Drizzle over warm rolls.