We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
Our mini muffins are small in size, but big on flavor! Your taste buds will surely thank you for throwing together these deliciously spiced mini muffins.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 3/4 cup raw or granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Add the egg; beat well. Add the flour mixture and applesauce alternately, stirring until just blended. Add raisins; stir until thoroughly combined then pour into muffin cups, dividing equally.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from cups and cool on a baking rack for about 10 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!