We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
Our mini muffins are small in size, but big on flavor! Your taste buds will surely thank you for throwing together these deliciously spiced mini muffins.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- 3/4 cup raw or granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Add the egg; beat well. Add the flour mixture and applesauce alternately, stirring until just blended. Add raisins; stir until thoroughly combined then pour into muffin cups, dividing equally.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from cups and cool on a baking rack for about 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.