The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Not-Your-Everyday Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 12 rolls
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
What if we were to tell you that these are the best tasting cinnamon rolls we ever made? The only way to know if you agree, is to make them and judge for yourself. So, the next time you’re at the market, stop by the freezer and dairy case and pick up what you need. We promise you, you won’t be disappointed.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well. On a flat surface, unfold both sheets of puff pastry dough. Brush each sheet with butter and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Roll up dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion. Cut each log into 6 rolls and place in a baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden on the outside.
- Meanwhile to make icing, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread icing on rolls and serve warm.
Test Kitchen Tip
If you don’t plan on eating these all at once, don’t ice them until you are ready to eat them.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.