One-Pan Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Direct from Hawaii, our One-Pan Banana Bread is a yummy banana-nut bread made in just one pan!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium-sized bananas)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Place all ingredients in prepared pan and stir with a fork until moistened; beat vigorously for 1 minute.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen, and remove loaf from pan. Cool slightly before slicing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!