One-Pan Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Direct from Hawaii, our One-Pan Banana Bread is a yummy banana-nut bread made in just one pan!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium-sized bananas)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Place all ingredients in prepared pan and stir with a fork until moistened; beat vigorously for 1 minute.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen, and remove loaf from pan. Cool slightly before slicing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.