One-Pan Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Direct from Hawaii, our One-Pan Banana Bread is a yummy banana-nut bread made in just one pan!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium-sized bananas)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Place all ingredients in prepared pan and stir with a fork until moistened; beat vigorously for 1 minute.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen, and remove loaf from pan. Cool slightly before slicing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!